As part of our Strong Teens projects, we offer program providers the implementation of the Duke Award with a special focus and/or special support services.
This includes, for example, the joint implementation of expedition training on-site or the provision of the required expedition equipment. If required, we also help with expedition planning and accompany expeditions together with the trained Award Leaders.
We are grateful to the foundations that support us to be able to implement the following projects at present:
- Strong Teens – Strong Future (for schools in the East German federal states)
- Strong Teens – NRW (public schools in NRW)
- Strong Teens – Hessen (public schools in Hessen)
- Starke Teens – Mittendrin auch ohne Deutsch (for welcome classes in Berlin)
- Strong Teens – Strong for the Climate! (commitment to nature and climate protection)
If you are interested in becoming a partner school in these projects and taking advantage of our support packages, we look forward to hearing from you.